For anyone interested in collecting and wearing vintage, or eager to check out classic style for inspiration, this lavishly illustrated sourcebook offers a decade-by-decade showcase of twentieth-century fashion. “Key looks” pages present major trends, from Coco Chanel's Style Russe in the 1920s and Christian Dior's 1950s A-line dresses to Emilio Pucci's psychedelic prints and Azzedine Alaïa's “bod...
Paperback: 64 pages
Publisher: Carlton Books; Abridged edition (April 3, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 1074030
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: Although it contains snippets of useful information, this is far from a "Source Book." The bulk (and I use the term loosely) of this book is basically a hodgepodge of text, illustration & photos, unevenly tiled together in tidy little boxes. Some tex...
- Vintage Fashion Sourcebook: Key Looks and Labels and Where to Find Them epub
- Download Vintage Fashion Sourcebook: Key Looks and Labels and Where to Find Them epub
- Vintage Fashion Sourcebook: Key Looks and Labels and Where to Find Them txt
- 978-1847327925 epub
- Download Emma Baxter-Wright epub
- Download Emma Baxter-Wright ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography epub ebooks
Chess for zebras thinking differently about black and white Clarinet for dummies
The women of the Waverley family -- whether they like it or not -- are heirs to an unusual legacy, o...
One of my all time favorite story tellers, I love all of her characters and the lives they lead. It...
"The telephone bell was ringing wildly, but without result, since there was no-one in the room but t...