On peaceful days on his barge in New York Harbor, Captain Barnacle loves to spin salty yarns about his life on the Seven Seas and the shipwrecks he's been in. But his animal friends are sure there's no such thing as a shipwreck . . . until one fateful night when the barge gets loose . . . in a storm! A fire boat comes to the rescue, and all the animals enjoy their tour around the harbor with New Y...
Age Range: 3 - 7 years
Grade Level: Preschool - 2
Series: Little Golden Book
Hardcover: 24 pages
Publisher: Golden Books; First Edition edition (January 11, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.2 x 7.9 inches
Amazon Rank: 666336
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: This is an old-fashioned little book that still inspires plenty of giggles. I did have to explain some of the illustrations (like the Good Humor Man) to the resident almost six-year-old, but the simple, funny story was a hit.The illustrations are co...
- The Merry Shipwreck (Little Golden Book) epub
- Download The Merry Shipwreck (Little Golden Book) epub
- The Merry Shipwreck (Little Golden Book) txt
- Golden Books; First Edition edition (January 11, 2011) epub
- Download Georges Duplaix pdf
- Download Georges Duplaix ebooks
- Download Children's Books pdf books
Delightfull........interesting.........unusual............entertaining........I loved it! Technical...
Used, yet like-new condition. Easy for my 3rd grader to read as her main source for her book report....