Honest, caring words and hands-on activities to help kids accept and grow through the loss of a beloved pet.Why did this happen? How do I feel? What can I do? What happens next?The death of a pet is often a child's first encounter with grief. How your child learns to cope through this experience may affect his or her attitude into adulthood. Drawing on concepts from psychology and a broad multifai...
Age Range: 8 - 12 years
Grade Level: 3 - 6
Hardcover: 48 pages
Publisher: SkyLight Paths (March 1, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 1012794
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: Sensitively written, and honors every feeling associated with losing a pet. Also acknowledges the possibility of life after death for pets, and is suitable for a variety of faith communities. The activities are simple, and not overwhelming. I found i...
- Remembering My Pet: A Kid's Own Spiritual Remembering Workbook for When a Pet Dies pdf
- Download Remembering My Pet: A Kid's Own Spiritual Remembering Workbook for When a Pet Dies pdf
- Remembering My Pet: A Kid's Own Spiritual Remembering Workbook for When a Pet Dies txt
- English epub
- Download Nechama Liss-Levinson pdf
- Download Nechama Liss-Levinson ebooks
- Download pdf ebooks
Three eet rom gol Here Serent hanler pdf link
There are many faults to this collection of short stories, beginning with the fact that the final cy...
This is an excellent book for children as introductory book into a country, its people and culture....