Charles Richard Miller, a young scenic photographer from Oregon, came to Northern California around 1900 and settles in the booming lumber camps around the base of Mt. Shasta. Within a few years he became one of the foremost photographers of the region, earning commissions from logging companies to record their activities, camps, and mill towns. He also photographed the private retreats along the ...
Hardcover: 144 pages
Publisher: Windgate Press (2005)
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.7 x 0.9 inches
Amazon Rank: 3246369
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Brought back many memories of my days staying in McCloud. A very beautiful part of the USA....
- Mt. Shasta Camera : The Photgraphs of Charles Richard Miller epub
- Download Mt. Shasta Camera : The Photgraphs of Charles Richard Miller pdf
- Mt. Shasta Camera : The Photgraphs of Charles Richard Miller txt
- 978-0915269167 pdf
- Download Wayne Bonnett epub
- Download Wayne Bonnett books
- Download pdf books
Here Revelation four views a parallel commentary revised updated edition pdf link Here College algebra 12th eition ree pdf link Chess for zebras thinking differently about black and white
My ten-year-old reads well above grade level, but is still reluctant. Like many boys, he just doesn...