Dockula, the aquatic nibbler; Skeeterman, the campground creep; and Spook Ook, the attic thumper: these and other creatures lurk on the pages of this quirky how-to. And they’ll reach out and grab kids, “drawing” them into the world of monster art. There’s a ton of great information here on creating weird eyes, strange skin textures, bizarre legs and arms, and a host of creepy facial features so ki...
Age Range: 6 and up
Grade Level: 1 - 4
Hardcover: 64 pages
Publisher: Lark Books (June 1, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 1919571
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: Little boy loves it, has some very creative monsters in it and teaches more drawing skills then just tracing. not for younger children it's too advanced though...
- Monsters!: Draw Your Own Mutants, Freaks & Creeps epub
- Download Monsters!: Draw Your Own Mutants, Freaks & Creeps pdf
- Monsters!: Draw Your Own Mutants, Freaks & Creeps txt
- English epub
- Download Jay Stephens epub
- Download Jay Stephens ebooks
- Download Children's Books pdf ebooks
Viking it and liking it the time warp trio book 12 Here Bir by bir anne lamott pdf link
Having gone to White City Park a number of times as a child, I found this book to be the perfect bla...
I was just looking for very basic info about Georgia and this book provided it....