From a sailor who has lived on a sailboat, trawler, Dutch canal cargo barge, and a Maine lobster boat comes Into the Land of Coconut Dreams, a charming and compelling memoir. Author and sailing/boating aficionado Bill Hezlep not only dreamed of escaping across the waters, but lived out that dream. With his shipmate and partner in adventure, Betty, he struck out to explore the eastern seaboard, the...
Paperback: 142 pages
Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (July 16, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 3592782
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: I've been reading a lot of books about the ICW and sailing in the Bahamas as my wife and I are heading that way next year. Its hard finding books with useful info if you have been a sailor all your life. Most are really for the beginner sailor. This ...
- Into the Land of Coconut Dreams: A Travel Log, A Sea Story, and a Passage in Time; Mostly True pdf
- Download Into the Land of Coconut Dreams: A Travel Log, A Sea Story, and a Passage in Time; Mostly True epub
- Into the Land of Coconut Dreams: A Travel Log, A Sea Story, and a Passage in Time; Mostly True text
- 978-1439229330 epub
- Download Bill Hezlep epub
- Download Bill Hezlep books
- Download Sports and Outdoors epub books
Read Essentials o music theory ebook allprophdaipads.wordpress.com Chess for zebras thinking differently about black and white
Despite the title of the product this book, in e format, does not contain a MindTap Acess code. Whic...