Winner of a 2008 Teachers’ Choice Award! Many children, especially those with developmental delays, have trouble understanding or expressing their feelings. This can result in difficulty with anger management. Listing possible responses to situations―and the likely outcome of each one―allows the child to make informed decisions about which responses to choose (e.g., walking away vs. hitting). This...
Paperback: 79 pages
Publisher: Future Horizons; 5911th edition (November 1, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
Amazon Rank: 345400
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: I was under the impression that this book would give you ideas on how to help kids deal with their anger as well as identifing what causes their anger, but instead its a workbook with no help or suggestions...for that reason I am giving a 2 star rati...
- Exploring Feelings: Anger: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy to Manage Anger epub
- Download Exploring Feelings: Anger: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy to Manage Anger pdf
- Exploring Feelings: Anger: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy to Manage Anger text
- 978-1932565218 epub
- Download Tony Attwood pdf
- Download Tony Attwood books
- Download Medical Books epub ebooks
The wonderful descriptive writing in this book contributed to it earning the five star rating. The ...
Plagued, Book One, a post-apocalyptical e-book copyright and written by Garrison Scott and introduci...