While running through an old railroad tunnel, Scott Graham bumps his head, and suddenly finds himself in another world where time has stopped and he is expected to fulfill a purpose he knows nothing about―set for him by the Unseen One. In a wartime period resembling Nazi Germany, Scott must learn from a daring prophet and take a stand that will affect an entire nation―and his very life.Based on th...
Age Range: 8 - 12 years
Grade Level: 3 - 6
Series: Adventures in Odyssey Passages (Book 5)
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Focus on the Family; Reprint edition (April 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 2968787
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: Great series of books! I read these to my daughter every night! We couldn't wait to get to each of the next books! I recommend these to everyone!...
- Draven's Defiance (Adventures in Odyssey Passages) epub
- Download Draven's Defiance (Adventures in Odyssey Passages) epub
- Draven's Defiance (Adventures in Odyssey Passages) txt
- Focus on the Family; Reprint edition (April 1, 2011) pdf
- Download Paul McCusker pdf
- Download Paul McCusker books
- Download Children's Books epub ebooks
There are many faults to this collection of short stories, beginning with the fact that the final cy...
Just like the rest of Hamilton's Matt Helm books, this one delivers. Start at the beginning (Death ...