Corporate Governance and Ethics is an illuminating and practical reading of Aristotle's Politics for today's corporate directors. With a deft synthesis of ethics, economics and politics, Alejo Sison elevates the discussion of corporate governance out of the realm of abstract rules and structures into a more effective form of Aristotelian politics. He argues that corporate governance is a human pra...
Series: New Horizons in Leadership Studies Series
Hardcover: 235 pages
Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub; y First printing edition (September 8, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 11964054
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: Sison provides a strong critique of Coase's "the nature of the firm," Jensen and Meckling's "agency theory," and the "shareholder or financial theory" of the firm formulated by Friedman. "Under the guise of asceptic, value-neutral, amoral and 'scient...
- Corporate Governance and Ethics: An Aristotelian Perspective (New Horizons in Leadership Studies Series) epub
- Download Corporate Governance and Ethics: An Aristotelian Perspective (New Horizons in Leadership Studies Series) epub
- Corporate Governance and Ethics: An Aristotelian Perspective (New Horizons in Leadership Studies Series) txt
- 1845427467 pdf
- Download Alejo Jose G. Sison pdf
- Download Alejo Jose G. Sison books
- Download Business and Money epub ebooks
Chess for zebras thinking differently about black and white Ignose uer Where she went Universe the einitive visual guie Here Rest in peace rashawn reloaded nelson beats the odds volume 4 pdf link Enless night Do like a duck does
To say that The Road is a rather dark book would be quite the understatement....As far as dystopian ...