Apple’s Swift is a powerful, beginner-friendly programming language that anyone can use to make cool apps for the iPhone or iPad. In Coding iPhone Apps for Kids, you’ll learn how to use Swift to write programs, even if you’ve never programmed before.You’ll work in the Xcode playground, an interactive environment where you can play with your code and see the results of your work immediately! You’ll...
Age Range: 10 and up
Grade Level: 5 - 6
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: No Starch Press; 1 edition (May 15, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches
Amazon Rank: 366028
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: The idiots guide and for dummies both had mediocre reviews so I decided to go with this. Very glad I did. As an engineer with an aptitude for programming I found the book neither boring nor patronizing. As a newbie to Macs, Xcode, and Swift I appr...
- Coding iPhone Apps for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Swift epub
- Download Coding iPhone Apps for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Swift pdf
- Coding iPhone Apps for Kids: A Playful Introduction to Swift text
- English pdf
- Download Gloria Winquist epub
- Download Gloria Winquist books
- Download Computers and Technology epub books
Our chorus of 100 kids are working on this this year and the songs are adorable and so fun to sing! ...